Kingston Coaching is led by two local professional coaches: Roy Lane (left) and Nigel Pacey and supported by a network of qualified and in-training coaches.
Kingston Coaching Meetings
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month in central Kingston from 7 to 9pm. You can expect to:
- hear relevant presentations on key areas of coaching and business expertise
- enhance your CPD through speakers and activities on new as well as tried-and-trusted aspects of coaching
- share your own knowledge to help other members
- ask questions and share advice and experience with fellow coaches
- keep up to date on trends, regulation and events in the coaching world
- informally meet other coaches and have a drink/socialise
- have access to our database of useful resources
- collaborate on events to promote coaching in the community
- be entered into our Coaches Directory (Associate Coaches only)
Check out meeting dates and agendas here.
Join the Discussion on Linkedin
Apply to join our Linkedin Group ‘Kingston Coaching’ to find out what members are talking about and join in the discussion.